The Prefabricated horizontal drainage(SBD) material that discharges water out of the improved area as a replacement for the sand blanket.
- High quality sand for the sand blanket is not require for the horizontal drainage(SBD).
- The consolidation delay is reduced by using SBDrain.
|Dimension||Thickness||mm||8.0 ± 1.5||－|
|Width||mm||300 ± 10||－|
|Drain||Compression strength||kN/m2||> 250||－|
|Discharge Capacity at straight 100kPa, I = 1.0||m3/day||> 36||ASTM D4716|
|Filter||Grab Strength||N||> 500||ASTM D4632|
|Permeability||m/s||> 1.0×10-4||ASTM D4491|
|Apparent Opening Size, O90||micron||< 75||ASTM D4751|
- The water discharge capability is secured through resisting the embankment pressure.
- SBDrain can adapt to the unevenness of the surface area and maintains the drainage capability during the consolidation settlement.
- SBDrain is designed to connect to attach to PVD easily and firmly.