Bio SB Drain
The horizontal drain material that discharges water out of the improved area as a replacement for the sand blanket.
- High quality sand for the sand blanket is not required for the horizontal drainage.
- The consolidation delay is reduced by using BSB drain.
|Dimension||Thickness||mm||8.0 ± 2.0|
|Width||mm||177 ± 3.0|
|Drain||Bearing compressionTensile Strength||kN/m-2||> 200||*1|
|Discharge Capacity at straight|
100kPa, i= 0.5
|m/s||> 5.0 x 10-2||*2|
*2 Sample Size – 17.7cm(width)x10cm(length), Zipper interval – 20cm,
Conformity with PBD Reseach Group Method (Modified Triaxial Cell Method)
*3 Permeability Cross Section-4.0cm2, Thikcess-0.035cm (average), Water Head Difference-25cm,
Duration of Permeability -15 seconds, Conformity with JIS A 1218(1933)
* These data are offered only helpful suggestion for experimental processing you may conduct.
* BSB Drain can be tailored made to meet the design requirements.
* Revision might be made without notice
* Product colors and specifications are subject to change.
BSB drain is a Japan BioPlastic Association certified “Green Plastics” and “Biomass plastics” product.
Japan BioPlastic Association
- The water discharge capability is secured through resisting the embankment pressure.
- BSB drain can adapt to the unevenness of the surface area and maintains the drainage capability during the consolidation settlement.
- BSB drain is designed to connect to attach to PVD easily and firmly.